Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brothers, College and Senior Pics





My little brother turned 18 a few weeks ago.  Guess he isn't so little anymore.  Now he is making decisions about college and his future and I can only hope all those dreams he has will come true.  Of course as a senior in high school, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot his senior photos (like he would have it any other way) and of course as his favorite sister in the whole wide world I got him to do some photos for me.  I had this idea in my head and although it was rainy and cold, he grudgingly agreed to let me do some night shots.  I love being a bossy big sister!  In the end, he got some cool shots, and I got spend some time having a few laughs with my little brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment