Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Frank & Nidhi - Two Cultures become One

One of my favorite things about shooting weddings is the variety of customs and cultures I get to experience.  This was my first taste of an Indian wedding and I have to admit I loved it!  The colors, the textures, the details, I just can't get over it.  Even more wonderful was the addition of a few Chinese customs from the groom's side.  Seeing such a harmonious blending of two lives and two cultures is an wonderful experience and although I wasn't able to actually shoot the wedding (which took place in Aruba) being a small part of this was worthwhile. 

This reception took place at the Fort Wayne Country Club where the food was delicious, the atmosphere and service are great and the trees looked beautiful. A warm fall evening and live band made for an great night that had everyone dancing. I can only hope to experience a complete wedding one day, especially if it happens to take place in Aruba again.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment