Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Prom Night and My Little Brother

My brother doesn't look 18.  In fact most people probably think he is still in middle school.  The person at the ticket counter once charged me for one adult and one child when we went to the movies one night (childrens' tickets are for 12 and under).  But last week I got a small glimpse of the man my little brother will become, and I have to say I am looking forward to seeing everything he will accomplish. 

In his black tux, picking up his date for the prom, I am so glad I was able to be here at this moment.  He requested I take some photos so that he could have some "cool pictures" along with the usual formal stuff taken at the prom.  I couldn't say no and then figured I would use this to try some new things. 

I have recently purchased some pocket wizards that let me take my flash to new places. Along with some great natural light, here is what came out and I have to say I can't wait to play around with these little babies some more. Enjoy!


Who can resist a man in a tux?  Ok, I can't help it, I just have to say it: Aren't they so cute?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment